Sales Manager - EMEA
Location: London / Remote
Shift Time: EMEA
Work Authorization: United Kingdom Citizen / Resident
Minimum Years Of Experience: 2-5 Years of Experience in B2B Technology Marketing or Demand generation industry Media sales
No. of positions: 2
• Researching organisations and individuals through LinkedIn to identify new prospects
• Understanding the needs of the companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing connecting with prospects via phone and email and set up presentations and meetings
• Primary responsibility is to establish high-level relationships with Technology companies and B2B Media Agencies and help ODM explore opportunities with these firms.
• Contribute to company growth and new account acquisition.
• Act as primary day-to-day business contact for partners
An Ideal Candidate Would Be:
• 3-4 years of experience in B2B demand generation space or experience in B2B Technology marketing sales-related sales experience
• The ability to handle pressure to meet and exceed aggressive daily and weekly targets Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
• Demonstrable relationships and track record with marketers in technology companies and media agencies
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, working at all levels of organizations.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills, particularly with data.
• The ability to work collaboratively across departments including customer group, editorial, marketing, advertising, technology, innovation.
• Influencer with a proven ability to get things done, and drive projects to conclusion.
• Knowledge of the Enterprise IT industry a bonus
• Excellent time management and attention to detail Experience using Hubspot.