Journalist / Content Writer
LOCATION: PUNE, INDIA
SHIFT TIME: 9 AM to 6 PM
We are looking for sharp, dynamic writers well versed in enterprise technology, to be able to connect with CXOs worldwide for creating articles, blogs, CXO focused use cases content, thought leadership pieces and interviews for the platform.
They should also demonstrate the ability to create marketing content like white papers, case studies, EDMs and event related content.
An ideal candidate will be:
• Someone who has closely worked with sales and marketing team to create the content that will generate leads for clients. They should be able to independently research and write material such as blog posts, short content pieces, social media posts, articles, case studies, white papers, and all sorts of marketing content for mailers for customers.
• Researching and organizing facts and sources
• Consistently and closely brainstorming and working with the team, and following relevant Industry updates to deliver new ideas and strategies
• Ensuring all content has the relevant SEO optimized structure to enable the promotion of our platform on social media.
Basic skills and qualifications:
• Impeccable command of the English language spelling and grammar
• At least a bachelor’s degree in journalism/ communication or masters in English, with at least 1 years of writing experience.
• Strong communications, writing skills and research knowledge, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
• A deep understanding of online content consumers and what motivates them
• Knowledge of digital marketing strategies, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
• Knowledge of IT products, brands and platforms preferred
• Creative, innovative thinker and planner, who can align multiple brand strategies and ideas to the content being produced
• Ability to work fast and independently or as an active member of a team, to meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality or accuracy