Department: Content / Editorials
Location: Kharadi, Pune, India
Shift Time: Day Shift - 9 AM - 6 PM or 10 AM to 7 PM
Minimum Years Of Experience: 2 Years
Educational Qualifications: Graduation in Journalism
We’re looking to hire a dedicated automotive journalist/editor/blogger to join the OnDot team. The role will usher you into the cult of automotive journalism, invite you along to auto shows, involve you in podcasting, extract great writing about autos from you along the way.
You should be a consumer advocate with a contextual view of automobiles in their respective segments (i.e. is it good at what it’s designed to do? is it good compared to others in the same class?), rather than a quicker/faster/cooler-is-better mindset.
• A demonstrated passion for automotive
• Prolific knowledge of the auto industry
• Ability to write with wit, concision, and authority
• Consistent schedule
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Automotive journalism.
• Should have good command over English.
• Should be able to think out of the box.
• Should have strong passion towards automobiles.
• Must have ideas which will revolutionize the products growth.
• Should have excellent communication skills.